Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wrapping up the Weekend

Yesterday, husband and I had a date in town at The Bakery. If you ever visit Farmville, Virginia, you need to stop in here. It is a quaint little sandwich shop with a European bistro feel to it. I had a tuna salad sandwich and husband had chicken salad. Both were served on a freshly baked baguette. Afterward we ran some errands around town.



It's been a good weekend, relaxing at home. Unfortunately, I believe I now have a second round of the flu. I started to feel "yucky" last night and woke up with a fever this morning. So, now, in the past month I've had two rounds of the flu and strep throat. Ahh! I'm ready to feel better and to be medicine free. In good news though, I think my fever has gone down a little this afternoon. I am enjoying some fresh air with the windows open right now, I love it.

Dinner tonight is supposed to be pork tenderloin and mashed sweet potatoes. I'll use the linked recipes as a guide for the meal. It may happen it may not, we shall see how I'm feeling then. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment