Sunday, July 31, 2011

Reunion Party

Last night we had our annual college reunion party! It was a ton of fun and so good to see old friends that we don't often get to see during the year. Per usual, it was also filled with great food made by all the girls. It was a great way to end my summer. There are some party pictures below. I am sorry to say goodbye to summer, as tonight is my last night- back to school tomorrow. And so, since it is my last night I am going to go spend it with my husband watching movies and eating leftovers. Until next time..


Party Food (and you can see the decorations somewhat inside & out)

Tomato Caprese (recipe below)


The girls!

Tomato Caprese- a no cook appetizer
You need: 8 campari tomatoes, thinly sliced, 1 "block" of mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced, 12 basil leaves, julienned, and a bottle of balsamic glaze

Lay out your mozzarella slices, top each with a slice of tomato, and sprinkle on the basil. Then, drizzle the glaze over it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment