Monday, September 5, 2011

Dress for Less

On Saturday I got to go shopping in Raleigh. I, of course, headed straight to Loft to hit up their Labor Day sales, and they were indeed having a sale. I got some really great things that I love for fall. While I was there, I noticed a girl who was trying on a shirt that I had previously just passed over. I thought it looked cute, so I decided to give it a try. It looked pretty cute on, but I couldn't commit. Later in our shopping adventures, we went to Old Navy where I saw a very similar shirt to the one I had tried on in Loft. I liked it a bit more than the Loft one so I bought it...and I saved money! I always like those magazine articles that show you two looks for two different prices. So, today I get to bring you two casual fall shirts for two different prices!





The one on the left is the Loft shirt (I tried it on in green) and the one on the right is the one I purchased from Old Navy. I am not a huge fan of ruffles, so I liked the more minimalist ruffle look of the Old Navy shirt.

And now for the prices... the Loft shirt is regularly $44.50 (on sale through today for $25). The Old Navy one is $16.94. A difference of  $27.56. I feel like I made a good buy.

More to come on our fabulous 3 day weekend. For now, enjoy your Labor Day shopping!


photo credit: (left) from Loft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment