Monday, August 8, 2011

What a Day

Whew! Crazy day today! Last night husband and I drove up to Lexington and met up with the rest of our assignment crew. It was so great to hang out with everyone and get some time in with them since I can't be there the whole time. On the flip side of that, I had to wake up real early today to come back for the first day of school! And, when I say real early, I mean early- 4:45 AM. While this may not be early to some, it certainly is for me. I really don't remember the last time I saw that time of morning. On the way home I got to see the sunrise over the mountains, which was awesome. It was so peaceful..minus the rattling sound my car door was making (Dad we need to fix that). I made it back with time to spare which was great. The first day was crazy and filled with mass confusion, but overall it was good. Tonight I plan on relaxing and going to bed early. I'll hopefully get a quick convo in with husband who I miss a whole lot already. I will be glad for Friday to get here.

Tonight I made ricotta & spinach stuffed shells for dinner. They were quite tasty. You can find the recipe here.



Wednesday Mom comes for the night. We're hoping to go see "The Help". I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment